I’ve been putting together a cute Wish List of some Winter Clothes I would love to have! I don’t care for cold weather all that much, but I love winter clothes. All the layering and knit sweaters are my favorite outfits. Which is your favorite piece on my Wish List? Or what is something that you’ve had your eye on this Winter?
1. AE DENIM X HI-RISE JEGGING – I could really use a good pair of black jeggings and I absolutely love American Eagle jeggings. All of my favorite jeans are from American Eagle and they are so comfortable.
2. AE LACE-UP EYELET TOP – I love white tops! I love the lace and ruffles and everything about this shirt. I am trying to add more feminine pieces to my wardrobe and this one would be perfect!
3. VARSITY SPLIT-NECK HOODIE – This sweatshirt from Abercrombie & Fitch looks so comfortable and I am loving the green color. It makes me want to throw on some sweats and order Starbucks.
4. AEO WESTERN BOOTIE – I only have one pair of booties so far and they are a black pair from JCPenney. I would love to have a cute khaki pair like these from American Eagle. I love the western style. I feel like I have a ton of shirts and sweaters that would look amazing with these booties.
5. OPEN-STITCH CARDIGAN – I know I said I don’t love pink, but this cardigan is adorable. I literally can not have enough cardigans this year.
6. AE PRINTED BELL SLEEVE TOP – I love floral shirts but so many of them that are in style lately are off the shoulder which are adorable, but I can’t wear them to school. I love the colors and the flowy sleeves of this top.
7. ADVANCED STRETCH HIGH RISE CROP JEAN LEGGINGS – I usually don’t like crop jeans but I love the frayed cuff on these leggings. Booties and a cardigan would love so cute with these.
8. ICON POPOVER SHIRT – I could really use a good plain denim shirt. They are just perfect for layering in the Winter!
9. SHIRT JACKET – I have a similar shirt like this is in olive green from Abercrombie & Fitch and it looks so cute over top many of the striped shirts that I have. I love this gray colored one so much.
10. LACE-UP BELL SLEEVE SWEATER – You all know how much I love Hollister lately. I love the lace up design on this baggy cropped sweater. I can imagine wearing this with a pair of comfy jeggings and a pair of booties for the perfect winter outfit.